There are different sectors of law and each sector manages some specific needs. Though a lawyer can practice in different areas simultaneously, many lawyers build expertise in only one sector. The lawyers’ strength and responsibility vary according to the sector of the law.
In this article, you will get to know about the two most common legal issues. Those are personal injury law and estate planning. We will discuss the responsibility of a personal injury lawyer and an Car Accident Attorney.
Who Is A Personal Injury Lawyer?
When a person is physically or psychologically hurt by the negligence of another person, it falls under the personal injury law. Not only an individual but a private company or government agency can be responsible for the harm. The lawyer having expertise in this sector of law is called a personal injury lawyer.
Personal injury law covers a wide range of areas, such as a car accident. Moreover, a fall or slip, motor vehicle collisions, dog bites, and wrongful deaths are a part of personal injury law. If you have encountered any of these problems in Pittsburgh, then hiring an experienced personal injury lawyer Pittsburgh is a wise decision.
Here Are Some Of The Responsibilities Of A Personal Injury Attorney:
- The primary role of a lawyer is to secure compensation for the injured person’s losses. These include the loss of capacity to earn or perform normal duties, and the suffering and pain.
- Collecting supporting evidence and dealing with insurance companies.
- Representing the client at the deposition and the trial.
An experienced personal injury lawyer Pittsburgh is paid only after the insurance claim is successful. In the initial stages, the firm bears all the expenses. The experience of a professional lawyer will help you get the return that you deserve.
Who Is An Estate Attorney?
Estate planning involves the advanced planning of your will and how your assets will be handled after your death. Apart from your will, this includes the handling of your trust, the probate process, or the succession of a business.
The Main Duties Of An Estate Attorney Are:
- Creating a will and assisting you in the designation of your assets
- Handling estate taxes and finding ways to reduce or avoid it
- Building up a trust to protect your properties.
These are the areas in which the estate planning attorney has the expertise and can assist you to get the best outcome.